Thursday, May 05, 2011

The Start!

Yes, finally I have started this ridiculous and mind you long overdue aim of finally getting fit. The target is one year from now (to be exact 05/05/2012), I will have shed the three and a half stone, maintained not only the weight but the excercise habits that I plan to develop along the way. One year and no going back. So readers, if you are out there: I need your support and will very very very much be grateful if from now and then you could look in on me and ask me how I'm doing. I will answer and I will be here each and every day writing on my progress and letting you know how it all goes.

One thing I won't be doing is probably sharing the name of the weight loss method because then it would just be free advertisement (and as although I am known at The Greenwich Gazette for my love all things free whether in giving or receiving I think this one would be too much even by my standards). I know it is a safe method of losing weight. Tried and tested. so I will refer to the weight loss plan as "The Plan" because ultimately that is what it is. Plain and simple. Tomorrow a new dawn begins and I look forward to where this journey will take me. I expect you to be there with me each and every step of the way.

Thank you all in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout it out!