Friday, May 06, 2011

15:34pm It's going well so far. Must say I did have to keep repeating to myself that I am on a path to losing weight when I was at Sainsbury's this morning. I guess grocery shopping is still treacherous terrain, not the best place to go when you've just started watching what you eat. But it had to be done and so I did it and came out with minimal damages.

Speaking of Sainsbury's it was great to see so many blokes on the checkout tills this midday. I have to say a till with a man behind is always slower but hey with more and more hopefully doing it they'll soon learn how to do it the faster way. ehm!

Hungry? yeeeesss, nnooot really. But I did miss my biscuits before breakfast and the elevnses and craving them now with my after lunch tea. hmmmm, so that's what it was??? figures!!

off to get some proper work done then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout it out!